Friday, March 25, 2011

The Body Shop's Empower Your Beauty event

The Body shop recently held their "Empower Your Beauty" event at the SM Mall of Asia atrium from March 18-23, 2011. They offered free make-overs, skin consultations, photo shoots, and skin care and make-up activities. Luckily, I pre-registered online for the event and went on the 18th.

When I got to their mini booth, just in front of The Body Shop store, the staff immedately attended to me. They gave me a mini gift pack for pre-registering ahead of time. I got a Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter for Dry Hair and a sachet of their newest make-up product, the Moisture White Shiso BB Cream.



I also had a free make-over courtesy of Ms. Cecille Villegas of The Body Shop. She was very accomodating as she explained to me everything she was applying to my face. She even gave me tips on how to take apply make-up correctly. She actually used their BB Cream on my face. I was very worried it will look ashy on me but it did not. Ms. Cecil told me that a little amount goes a long way so as to prevent that ashy, gray look. Over-all, I liked the way my make-over ended up.



Miss Cecille


After the make-over
Remember to check out The Body Shop's Facebook page for more upcoming events!

No comments:

Post a Comment