Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cotton On Is Finally Coming To The Philippines

Australian clothing brand Cotton On will now have their first flagship store in the Philippines. Cotton carries clothing for men and women ranging from casual wear to sleepwear. They also sell accessories, shoes, bags and other novelty items.

I've loved Cotton On ever since I saw it in Singapore. I used to go there especially during sales because they cut prices up to 50% off. I hope they will also do the same when they officially open here in the Philippines.

Rumor has it that their first store will be the one in Lucky Chinatown Mall as blogged by Ms. Karen Ang. There have been no official press release about their launch but there will surely be more news about them soon. 

Another Cotton On branch is rumored to open in Bonifacio High Street though nothing is confirmed as of yet. I passed by one of the vacant spaces in BHS, the one near their amphitheater, and one of its walls had a Cotton On advertisement. I'm so excited!






No comments:

Post a Comment