Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Cotton On Mall Of Asia Branch Opening



After months of anticipation, the most awaited day of all Cotton On fans has arrived. Cotton On's first branch in the Philippines has finally been unveiled at SM Mall of Asia last September 7, 2012. Its opening day was swarmed by people as seen by the long lines situated in front of the store.




I believe most, if not all, of the customers on opening day received a P500 discount coupon which was handed out at the start of the line by cheerful Cotton On staff. The line was very organized as there were enough security personnel to man the area. The waiting time was not that long either. The transition of entry to the store was at 5 to 10 minute intervals only.



Aside from the P500 discount coupon, I also got a 10% discount coupon courtesy of Ms. Camille Co's blog giveaway on her website.

Upon entry to the store, customers will immediately see that the cashier area is located in the middle which was very strategic for shoppers. I noticed that women's clothes and accessories were located at the front left, and back of the store while some of the men's clothes and accessories were located at the front and middle right of the area.

Here are some of the pictures that I took while  was doing my own shopping spree:





Rubi shoes!!! <3


Skirts

Dresses

Accessories


Sunglasses


Flip-flops



Friendly cashier :)

Cotton On staff were all smiles while working

With another Cotton On staff who assisted me while shopping

Wearing my own Cotton On button pin


The highlight of my day? Seeing DJ Callum David in person, up-close doing what he does best - playing the coolest beats inside the store! I was already finished shopping and had already gone out of the store when I noticed him at the right side of the store. I had to rush back in just to have a photo with him!
Starstruck moment
For all those wanting to pay Cotton On's branch in SM Mall of Asia, it's located near the Ice Skating Rink area (Ocean Drive entrance).



You can also visit their Facebook page here for upcoming events and more announcements.


No comments:

Post a Comment